Are you in the market for a new gas grill but don’t want to break the bank? You want to buy a gas grill, but you don’t have $1,000 to spend on one.
We’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll be discussing some of the best gas grills that are available for purchase under $300. You’re sure to find one that fits your needs and budget.
It’s not always possible to have a big budget for a quality grill. But don’t worry-we’ve taken the time to browse through different models and come up with our top 5 picks for affordable gas grills.
Summertime is the perfect time to invest in a new gas grill! If you’re on a budget, don’t worry-we’ve got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing which is the best grill under $300. These grills are perfect for anyone who loves to grill! They come with all of the features you need to cook up a delicious meal outdoors. Plus, they’re affordable so you can save your money on other things. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced grill master, there’s sure to be a model that fits your needs.
Our list includes some of the best brands in the industry at affordable prices. We recommend these grills because they are durable, easy to use and provide excellent value for your money.
Best Gas Grills under $300
- BACKYARD GRILLING MACHINE: Outdoor propane grill with large temperature gauge made for BBQ cookout weekends with friends and family all summer long
- 3 STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: Push and turn ignition fires up the 3 burners to diversify your level of heat for cooking chicken, steak, vegetables, and even sauces
- 2 CONVENIENT SHELVES: Dual side shelves hold all your spices, condiments, plates, and tongs to keep your hands free
- EXTRA LARGE SURFACE AREA: 25 burger capacity allows you to cook up meats for the whole neighborhood quickly
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel control panel and lid protect and shelter your savory meal from unexpected, incoming weather; Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.85 x 22.4 x 42.4 inches; Weight: 41.01 pounds
If you’re looking for an outdoor propane grill that can handle all of your BBQ needs, the Grill Boss GBC1932M is a great option. With three stainless steel burners, this grill can produce enough heat to cook anything from chicken to steak to vegetables. And with its extra-large surface area, it can easily accommodate up to 25 burgers at once! Plus, the heavy-duty steel construction ensures that your grill will withstand even the harshest weather conditions. So if you’re in need of a new backyard BBQ machine, be sure to check out the Grill Boss GBC1932M.
- 3 stainless steel burners
- Dual side shelves
- Extra-large surface area
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Enjoy backyard cookouts with friends and family all summer long.
- Get the most out of your grill with a large temperature gauge.
- Large Cooking Area - Cook up to 25 burgers at once!
- Metal is thin and easy to dent.
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces. When not in use, lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 45.4-inches high x 20.1 inches deep.
If you’re looking for a gas grill that falls within the budget of $300, look no further than Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill. This grill is perfect for people who want to cook outdoors without spending too much money on their purchases. The best part about this grill is that it has 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast-iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. It also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns.
The last thing we’ll mention about this product is its simplicity in design because it offers standardized hardware making assembly fast and easy!
- The porcelain-coated cast-iron grates offer superior heat retention and rust resistance.
- Swing away warming rack is ideal for sides and buns.
- Enjoy cooking outdoors without spending too much money on your purchases.
- 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces
- Some customers have complained about the ignition control button quality.
If you love to grill, but don’t always have a big budget, the Blossomz Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill is the perfect option for you! This grill offers a total of 57 square inches of cooking space, 188 sq in warming rack space, and 3 stainless steel tube burners that offer up 24,000 BTUs of heat. Plus, the porcelain-coated heat plates reduce flare-ups and the black baked enamel lids with stainless steel trim look great on any patio.
- High-quality materials for a durable grill.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Combination Charcoal and Gas Grill
- Cast iron cooking grates.
- Removable ashtray for easy clean-up.
- Takes a few hours to assemble.
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24.5" D x 42.9" W x 44" H | Weight: 82.5 lbs
- Assembly Required
If you’re in the market for a quality gas grill that doesn’t break the bank, look no further than the Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill! This model is packed with features that will make your grilling experience easier and more enjoyable, such as 300 square inches of primary cooking space on porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates, plus an additional 100 square inch swing-away rack. The UFC (Ultra Violet Cleaning) system ensures that your grill stays looking great for years to come, while the electronic ignition provides fast and reliable startups. Plus, with 4 casters (2 of which lock for stability), this grill is easy to move around your backyard!
- 300 square inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTU's of heat output.
- Durable construction means this grill will last for years.
- The electronic ignition system provides fast and reliable startups.
- Side tables (or metal side shelves) fold away for storage.
- Very portable gas grill - sits on 4 casters for mobility.
- 100 sq. in. Swing-Away Warming Rack
- Affordable liquid propane gas grill for under 300 dollars.
- Assembly is required.
- No side burner.
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1" L x 21.8" W x 43.7" H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
If you’re looking for a quality gas grill that won’t break the bank, the Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table is a great option. This grill has many features that are ideal for cookouts, like an automatic ignition system and fold-down legs for compact storage. Plus, the removable oil management system makes cleanup a breeze!
- 12,000 BTU on each burner
- Cooking surface - 292 sq. inches each over two burners
- Two individual cooking zones for more versatility
- The space is ideal for preparing meals with two fixed side tables available.
- Not as portable as some customers like.
- Easily scratched.
What to look for when shopping for a Gas Grill under $300
BTU Level & Temperature Range
This is critical if you enjoy grilling meat and fish. Gas grills with higher temperature ranges can cook a wider range of dishes than those with lower ranges. If the supplier can show you test results, keep an eye on them because this will tell you whether or not the gas grill can be used for slow-cooking.
When it comes to the size of the grill’s cooking surface, one of the most important things to consider is heat output. Grills are often measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units).
Number of Burners and Cooking Area
The more burners available, the easier it is to barbecue a variety of foods at the same time since they can be grilled in separate areas. A grill with four burners, for example, may allow the chef to sear steaks at a high temperature on one side while grilling vegetables on the other.
Portable gas grills weigh between 30 and 40 pounds, which is manageable for one or two people to carry. They are generally small enough to fit in a trunk with some bigger models having wheels that make them easier on transport from vehicle to cooking site. A decent portable gas grill should be robustly constructed of steel or iron and able to withstand the demands
When purchasing a grill, search for high-quality cooking grates. It’s preferable to select a grill with stainless steel or cast-iron grilling surfaces. Stainless steel grates are easy to maintain and resistant to rust. Cast iron grates with porcelain coatings are also long-lasting and simple to maintain. An enameled cast-iron surface, though slightly higher in price, provides a non-stick cooking surface. Porcelain enamel coating may chip over time so it’s not as durable as stainless steel. One other option is cast aluminum grates. Though they are inexpensive and heat up quickly, they don’t conduct heat evenly so there will be hot spots and cold spots on the grilling surface.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Gas grills usually have a drip pan underneath the cooking grate, which catches any grease that falls from the food. It’s important to routinely clean out this tray otherwise it will overflow and cause a fire hazard. The rest of the grill should also be wiped down regularly with a wire brush or steel wool to keep the grill in good working order.
Check to see whether the product comes with a warranty. This guarantee protects you from having any parts or components break within a certain time frame. A grill with a one-year warranty is acceptable. However, if you can find models with longer warranties, you should consider purchasing them.
Conclusion: Best Affordable Gas Grills under $300
We hope that our list of the best gas grills under $300 has helped you in your search for the perfect grill. All of these models offer great features and benefits and are sure to make your cookouts a success. So don’t wait for any longer-grab one of these affordable grills today and start enjoying those summer barbecues!
- Affordable gas grills that offer great features and benefits
- Ideal for cookouts with family and friends
- Automatic ignition system and fold-down legs for easy storage
You love to grill, but it’s not always possible to have a big budget for a quality grill.
But don’t worry-we’ve taken the time to browse through different models and come up with our top 5 picks for gas grills under $300!
So don’t wait for any longer-grab one of these affordable grills today and start enjoying those summer barbecues!
FAQs about Gas Grills under $300
What is the best time of the year to buy a gas grill?
It really depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a bargain, it’s best to wait until just before the holiday rush starts in November and December. Most people get excited around this time of year because of the Christmas sales, so stores will start dropping prices just before Thanksgiving to make room on their shelves for all the new inventory that will be coming in during the next few weeks.
If you don’t mind paying full price, summer is always an excellent time of year-winter often brings uncooperative cold weather and rainy days, so your grill may stay inactive during these months if you live in a cold clime like Alaska or Maine!
Is it worth buying a cheap gas grill?
Gas grills can be costly, especially if you’re looking for the latest technology. Most people don’t realize that there are some great deals out there on basic (not even portable!) models. If your budget is tight and you aren’t planning to use your grill every day as an outdoor kitchen, then it’s best to keep an eye out for bargains.
What are the disadvantages of gas grills?
Availability is a big issue with gas grills-the more you use your grill, the more often you have to buy propane tanks or get them refilled at local shops. Also, if there’s a power outage and you lose your flame, it will take some time to restart the grill. The only other disadvantage is that propane grills don’t heat as evenly as charcoal or electric grills.